Return to Headlines

Work Permits

Work Permit Process for Children ages 14-17 who live or go to school in Falmouth

  1. Find the application at
  1. Complete all applicable sections

  2. Please return completed applications to the Falmouth Administration Building along with a copy of the child's Birth Certificate.  The child must be present when returning applications.

Any questions, please call Sharon Reid at (508) 548-0151