Includes first-grade registration from private kindergarten and current preschool students in the Falmouth Public Schools
- Mullen Hall School 130 Katharine Lee Bates Road, Falmouth, MA 02540 email@example.com
- No. Falmouth Elementary 62 Old Main Road, N. Falmouth, MA 02556 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaticket Elementary 45 Maravista Ave Ext. East Falmouth, MA 02536 email@example.com
- East Falmouth Elementary 33 Davisville Road, East Falmouth, MA 02536 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is ongoing.
Please register through your home school either by mail or email.
You can find the Kindergarten Registration Packet on our website at https://www.falmouth.k12.ma.
Requirements for Kindergarten Entrance
Please include the following with your packet:
- A Birth Certificate (Baptismal Certificate is acceptable)
Child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2020
- Proof of Residence
Copy of Purchase & Sales, lease agreement, or latest gas/electric bill stating the address
- Proof of up-to-date immunizations
Under Chapter 76, Section 15, of the General Laws of Massachusetts, the minimum requirements are:
- Five (5) immunizations of Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DPT)
- Four (4) doses of Polio vaccine (OPV or IPV)]
- Two (2) combined immunizations of Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR)
- Three (3) doses of Hepatitis B
- Two (2) doses of Varicella
- One (1) Lead Test Result (must be from physician)
Complete physical examination within one year prior to entrance to school or within 30 days after school entry.