Includes first-grade registration from private kindergarten and current preschool students in the Falmouth Public Schools.
- Mullen Hall School | 130 Katharine Lee Bates Road, Falmouth, MA 02540 | email to: email@example.com
- North Falmouth Elementary School | 62 Old Main Road, North Falmouth, MA 02556 | email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaticket School | 45 Maravista Ave Extension, East Falmouth, MA 02536| email to: email@example.com
- East Falmouth Elementary School | 33 Davisville Road, East Falmouth, MA 02536 | email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is ongoing
Please register through your home school either by mail or email.
Requirements for Kindergarten Entrance
Please include the following with your packet:
- A Birth Certificate (Baptismal Certificate is acceptable)
Your child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2020
- Proof of Residence
Copy of Purchase & Sales, lease agreement, or latest gas/electric bill stating the address
- Proof of up-to-date immunizations
Under Chapter 76, Section 15, of the General Laws of Massachusetts, the minimum requirements are:
- Five (5) immunizations of Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DPT)
- Four (4) doses of Polio vaccine (OPV or IPV)]
- Two (2) combined immunizations of Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR)
- Three (3) doses of Hepatitis B
- Two (2) doses of Varicella
- One (1) Lead Test Result (must be from a physician)
Complete physical examination within one year prior to entrance to school or within 30 days after school entry.