- East Falmouth School
Rapid Rental Agreement
Online Rapid Rental Instructions
Falmouth Public Schools Summer Rental & 4th Grade Band Program
Your child can choose to play one of the instruments listed below:
Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Alto Sax, ¾ Baritone Horn
***(If your child would like to play French Horn, please notify your school’s Music Teacher first)***
***We have secured a Grant this year (2021) that provides a limited number of starter French Horns.***
An easy way to rent an instrument is to follow these steps (on line)
- Go to www.musicarts.com
- Click on “rentals or rent-now” on the home screen
- Enter your zip code
- Select your child’s grade. Press Enter.
- Select your child’s school from the drop down menu
- Click on the instrument your child has chosen to play. (French Horn may NOT be listed)
- Choose the rental price – “3 month introductory period.”
- Select delivery option
- You may choose to have your child’s instrument delivered to school by our Music and Arts representative (no delivery fee) or you may choose to “ship to home” for a fee.
- All students will need the required “Standard of Excellence book 1” method book for class. This method book is included in your rental shopping cart along with the other teacher recommended accessories for lessons.
- Enter your billing information to complete your order.
- Please print or save a copy of your online rental confirmation and save it for your records.
If you have any questions please email or call:
John Mitchell, our Music and Arts Representative
John.Mitchell@musicarts.com - (774) 407-4346
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please reserve your instrument online ASAP. Completing the rental process by September 24th will help ensure that it is processed for delivery and ready for your child’s first lesson.
Some highlights of the rapid rental program are…
- 100% of rental payments are applied toward the purchase of the instrument (rent-to-own)
- You may return or exchange the instrument at any time without penalty
- Our Liability Damage Waiver (LDW) plan covers any repairs that may arise while renting
- Music and Arts’ rep John Mitchell provides weekly service to your child’s school