Important Calendar Events
March 4 Curriculum Night for Rising 7th Grade Parents/Guardians
Tuesday, March 5 PreK-12 Staff Development Day. Morse Pond dismisses at noon. Lunch will be served. This is the last Staff Development of the year. Thursday, March 7 Morse Pond Night at Crabapples Restaurant! Dine In or Take Out! Morse Pond PTO will earn 20% of food sales from 4:00 to 9:00 PM. You must present
A flyer for us to get credit.
Thursday, March 7-FRESH MARKET is returning to East Falmouth Elementary on Davisville Road from 3:30 - 4:45 p.m. As usual they have lots of fresh produce and non-perishables as well as a pound of ground turkey for everyone to take home. The healthy, hearty recipe for this market is Hungry Boy Casserole. All invited!
Monday, March 11- Community Forum E-Cigarettes & Vapes, 6:30 – 8:30 PM Morse Pond Auditorium
School Council Meeting@ 5:00 PM
PTO Meeting @5:30-6:30 PM
Wednesday, March 13 All Bands Night at Falmouth High School 7:00 PM
Friday, March 15 MP Grades Close
Monday, March 18 All Choral Night at Lawrence School 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 21 All Campus Night at MP 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Art Show * Book Fair * Ice Cream Sundaes- Long Walk For Water Event – Grade 6 – 8:45-10:45 AM
Saturday, March 23-The FPS Science & Engineering Fair
Friday, March 29 MP Report Cards Issued- Final Battle of the Books
MORSE POND MCAS TESTING DATES
April 2 & 3: Grade 5 ELA
April 9 & 10: Grade 6 ELA
April 30 and May 1 Grade 6 MATH
May 7 & 8: Grade 5 MATH
May 14 & 15: Grade 5 SCIENCE
- Tuesday, February 5 PREK-12 Staff Development Day - Half Day of School -Morse Pond dismisses at Noon. Lunch will be served.
- Sunday February 10 Morse Pond Day at British Beer Company – Noon to 9:00 PM 263 Grand Avenue, Falmouth, MA Dine In Only
You must present flyer for our PTO to get 10% of sales. Flyers
will be sent home the week of February 4-8 and will be included in
- Monday, February 11 Dr. Lori Duerr, Superintendent of Schools and Patrick Murphy, Director of Finance and Facilities will be presenting the FY20 Budget. The meeting begins at 6:00 PM in the Morse Pond Library. All grade 5 - 12 parents, School Council and PTO members of the Morse Pond, Lawrence and Falmouth High Schools are invited to attend.
- Wednesday, February 13 Morse Pond Gay Straight Alliance Open House for Families-MP Cafeteria 5:00 – 7:00 PM Please come and find out more about the new group! No RSVP needed – just come! If you have any questions, please contact Jeanine Kelly:
- February 18 – 22 Winter Vacation – No School
- Tuesday, January 8 PreK-6 Early Release Day – Morse Pond dismisses at noon. MP Night at DJ Wings, 872 Main Street, Falmouth 5-9 PM Our PTO will make 10% on all
orders Dine In or Take Out! Please join us! See attached flyer to present to the restaurant in order
for our PTO to get credit for your purchase.
- Thursday, January 10 -The first FRESH MARKET of 2019 is next Thursday at Teaticket Elementary School on Maravista Avenue from 3:30 - 4:45 pm. All families and staff are invited to sample the newest recipe and receive all the ingredients to make the recipe at home. The event is FREE to all.
Monday, January 14- MP School Council Meeting 5:30 PM
MP PTO Meeting 6:30 PM
Thursday, January 17 Coffee Hour with Superintendent Duerr – 9:00 AM at Falmouth Public Schools Administration Building,340 Teaticket Highway.
- Friday, January 18, 2019 Morse Pond Night at FHS Boys Basketball Game! 6:00-8:00 PM More info. to follow!
- Monday, January 21 Martin Luther King Jr. Day Observance – No School
- Thursday, January 24 FRESH MARKET AT MORSE POND SCHOOL 3:10-4:10 PM
All MP families, staff and community members are invited to take
part in Fresh Market. Please come and taste the Recipe of the Month
and take home all ingredients to make for your family. This event
and all groceries are free to everyone who attends.
- Friday, January 25 Morse Pond Night at FHS Girls Basketball Game! 6:30-8:00 PM More info to follow!
January 28 – February 1, 2019 - NO GUFF WEEK
- Monday, December 10 Morse Pond Band Concert at Lawrence School 7:00 PM
- Monday, December 24, 2018 - Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - School Vacation (School resumes on Wednesday, January 2, 2019)
- Monday, December 10 Morse Pond Band Concert at Lawrence School 7:00 PM Band members should wear dark pants or skirts and a white shirt and should arrive between 6:30 and 6:50 PM. . Students should go to the cafeteria to drop off coats and cases and then come upstairs.
- Wednesday, December 12 Coffee Hour with Dr. Kathleen Riordan. 6:00 PM in the Morse Pond Library. Dr. Riordan will present her plan for this year- highlighting her three key initiatives and answer questions in a casual setting. Hope to see you there!
- Friday, December 14 Morse Pond School issues 1st Term Report Cards.
- Monday, December 24, 2018 - Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - School Vacation
(School resumes on Wednesday, January 2, 2019)
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019 PreK-6 Early Release Day – Morse Pond dismisses at noon.
- November 5: School Council Meeting 5:30-6:30 PM/PTO Meeting 6:30-7:30 PM
- November 12: Veterans Day Observance – NO SHOOL
- November 14 Coffee Hour with Superintendent Duerr at Lawrence School, 6:00 PM
- November 21-23: Thanksgiving Recess – NO SCHOOL
- November 28 MP MAKE UP PICTURE DAY
- November 30: Morse Pond PTO Arts & Holiday Craft Fair – 5-8 PM
- December 4: MP Night at Supreme Pizza & Subs
- Saturday, September 9, 1:00 PM Main Street Mile - Register at falmouthtrackclub.org
- Monday, September 10 All student information forms in to the office.
- Monday, September 10, 6:30 PM PTO Meeting
- Monday, September 24, 6:00 PM Grade 5 Meet Your Teacher Night (more info to follow)
- Tuesday, September 25 12:00 Early Release for Teacher Professional Development
- Monday, October 1, 6:00 PM Grade 6 Meet Your Teacher Night (more info to follow)
- Monday, October 15 MP School Council Meeting, 5:30-6:30 p.m. - MP PTO Meeting, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 17 MP PICTURE DAY
- Thursday, October 18-FRESH MARKET at East Falmouth School, 3:30-4:45 p.m. All families invited. Taste test the latest recipe and take home all the ingredients to make for your family!!!
- Friday, October 19-MP MONSTER BLAST 6:00-8:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 23
PreK-12 Staff Development Day –Early Dismissal
Morse Pond Dismisses at Noon
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED to make this night a success! Please consider volunteering for just one hour (or more) during the event, and/or contributing a donation to the bake sale! Follow the links below to help make this night a memorable one for our Morse Pond families.