Employment FAQs

Q. Can I apply online?
A. Yes, please visit www.schoolspring.com or apply directly online through the Falmouth Public Schools website and apply thorugh TalentEd. You will need to create a profile for yourself and then you will be able to apply for any open position as they become available.

Q. Can I write, "see resume" on my application?
A. No, all information must be complete on the application form.

Q. Do I have to fill out a new application for each job I am interested in?
A. Yes, and no. You don't have to fill out a new application but you do have to apply the one you have on file to each job posting you are interested in.

Q. Can I submit an application to keep on file?
A. The Falmouth Public Schools accepts applications electronically and this information is kept on file for one year. Please keep in mind, that each open position does require it's own application to be submitted.

Q. I had my fingerprint background check done in the past 7 years for another district. Can I have them send you a "suitability" letter?

A. Yes, please let the district you had a fingerprint background check done for know you need a letter of "suitability" sent to Falmouth Public Schools. They can fax it to: 508-457-9032. 

Q. I worked for the Falmouth Public Schools in the past as a part-time or substitute employee, how do I obtain a refund from OBRA?
A. If you do NOT plan to work for the Falmouth Public Schools in the next year, you can request a refund by calling 1-877-677-3678, Nationwide Retirement Solutions. They will mail you a form that you need to complete and have signed off by the payroll department.