MySchoolBucks Online Payment
Online Prepayment through MySchoolBucks
Every student will have their own personal meal account based on his/her student ID number. Morse Pond, Lawrence and High School students can access their accounts on the PIN pads located at every register. If they forget their student ID number, we can access it through every register. However, it is strongly recommended that all students remember their ID numbers, as this will make the meal lines move faster.
We encourage parents to deposit money into the student's account, although they may still pay cash. Monies paid into a student’s account can only be used for the purchase of regular and alternative meals.
This way, parents are assured that their money is being used to purchase only lunch or breakfast items. When sending in money by check, please include the student's name and ID number on the check or envelope so it is deposited into the correct account. An online payment system is now available. The instructions listed on the back of this page will answer your questions about this new online payment system.
If a student has qualified for free or reduced price lunches or breakfasts, this information is securely contained within the system and the meal will be processed just as it is for all other students. There is no need to be concerned for a potentially uncomfortable situation for the student.
If you are concerned about a food allergy that your student has, please notify the Nurses Office with this information. A warning will appear on the cashier's screen for a quick review of the items on the student's meal tray.
You can send in prepayment monies at any time. We recommend that parents send in checks rather than cash. All monies should be submitted only to Food Service personnel.
Regular lunches costs $3.00 and Breakfast costs $2.00 Reduced lunch costs 40¢ and reduced breakfast costs 30¢.
Checks are to be made payable to Falmouth School Lunch.
When sending a prepayment, please include the student's name and ID number on the face of the check.
Online Prepayment System
Falmouth Public Schools Food Services Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child's school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child's account balance through a web site called MySchoolBucks. By having money in each child's account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends. Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child's eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and/or lunch within the past thirty days. To access these services:
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com - From this site you will create your account and add money to your child's school meal account. All you need is your child's name, Locally-Assigned Student Identifier number (LASID) (you may find this number on your child’s Picture ID or by contacting The Food Service Office 508-548-0151 x 134). The instructions listed below will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Falmouth Public Schools will not profit from the use of this site.
You will first need your child's Locally-Assigned Student Identifier number (LASID); you may find this number on your child’s Picture ID card or by calling the Food Service Office 508-548-0151 x 134.
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child's name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
NOTE: Your child's transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child's name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child's name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child's account. Click Calculate. Click Make Deposit. You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MyNutrikids.com will not store your financial information. Click Pay Now when finished. Click Pay once again to finish the process.