Season Test: 6/5
The Seasons - Study Guide
- Review The Seasons section of DE Techbook.
- Study key terms - vocabulary (blue book) – Quizlet
- How long does it take for the Earth to rotate once on its axis?
- How long does it take for the Earth to revolve once around the sun?
- What causes the cycle of seasons?
- Why do the Northern and Southern Hemispheres have opposite seasons?
- Read Discovery Education “Getting to Know: The Seasons”.
- Review your evidence chart and any notes that you may have taken.
- Review the vocabulary quiz that was given this week.
- Look over the Exploration Student Worksheet that we did in class.