July 25-August 18, 2022
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are required in school attendance days. 8:00am - 12:00pm. Session times will vary by number of student courses. Transportation is not available.
- Session 1 = 8:00am-9:15am
- Session 2 = 9:25am-10:40am
- Session 3 = 10:45am-12:00pm
Credit Recovery Classes Available
English - Grade 9, 10
Math - Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2
Science - Biology
History - US History 1, 2
Language - Spanish 2
- Bring your Chromebook to summer classes.
- Be actively engaged in assigned classroom work.
- Independent course work, outside of class time, is also required.
- Once course requirements are completed, no further attendance needed.
- If course work is not completed by August 18, students will be invited to after school credit recovery class in the fall.
There is no cost for FHS students
Due by Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Student failure letters and summer school information will be mailed to parents at the end of June.
Please go online to https://tinyurl.com/FHSSummerSchool2021 or call 508-540-2200 extension 4044.
Please contact Mr. Kazarian - firstname.lastname@example.org