Falmouth Public School COVID-19 Employee Guidelines
Please stay home if you have any of the signs/symptoms listed below
Contact your Principal and the Public Health Nurse, Jennifer Reissfelder at 77-392-6477 or email@example.com
COVID-19 Signs & Symptoms
- Fever (100.0 F or higher), chills
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough/asthma)
- Difficulty breathing, SOB (shortness of breath)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Fatigue when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
If the symptomatic employee has a member of the household within the Falmouth School District please also keep them home until the symptomatic employee has been cleared by their Physician or produces a Negative COVID-19 test result.
Any employee who has been identified as a close contact to a Positive COVID-19 individual must contact their Principal and the Public Health Nurse immediately.
All employees who have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to a Positive COVID-19 person, or have been tested for COVID-19 must be cleared by the Public Health Nurse, Jennifer Reissfelder before returning to school/work.
If any employee travels outside Massachusetts, they must follow the MA Travel Order Guidelines (www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order) and notify the Public Health Nurse.
For any questions/concerns related to COVID-19 please contact the Public Health Nurse, Jennifer Reissfelder at 774-392-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org