EEAEA: Bus Driver Examination and Training
The School Committee will reserve the right to approve or disapprove persons employed by the bus contractor to drive school transportation vehicles.
- Courteous and careful drivers will be required.
- Each driver will file with school officials a medical certificate and proof of freedom from tuberculosis.
- Only persons who are properly licensed by the state and have completed the driver-training program will be permitted to drive school buses.
- The contractor will furnish the district with a list of names of drivers and their safety records for the last three years.
- The contractor will notify school officials as soon as possible of any change of bus drivers.
LEGAL REFS.: M.G.L. 90:7B; 90:8A; 90:8A ½