Children with Special Education Needs

  • The Falmouth Public Schools have building-based special education teams including a Special Education Building Administrator, special education teachers, a school psychologist, speech therapist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, guidance counselor and/or adjustment counselor, who bring expertise to their work with students receiving special education services.  A teacher or a parent/guardian may refer a student for an evaluation in order to determine eligibility for special education services.  Please contact the Special Education Building Administrator in your child's building for more information regarding the evaluation process.