The Falmouth Public Schools Food Services offers breakfast and lunch daily. We are committed to meeting the needs of our students with balanced and nutritious meals. We welcome your child or children to our program. If there are any special dietary needs they may have, please notify the school nurse.
Make sure that your child has lunch money or a homemade lunch for each school day. Your support is essential to keep the costs low and the quality high. Support our school lunch program. It is an excellent value for the money.
- Breakfast ($2.00) is available to all students each morning in the cafeteria. The price for lunch is $3.00, which includes milk.
- Milk, by itself, may be purchased for $ .50.
- An application for breakfast and lunch assistance will be sent home with students and can be found on the web page at falmouth.k12.ma.us.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Free or reduced priced meals may be available for your child based on the size of your family and your family’s income. Households may apply at any time of the year. Extra copies of the forms are available in the school office throughout the school year if your financial situation changes. The Falmouth Public School System is participating in the Direct Certification Process. If your child has received a Meal Benefit Certificate from the Department of Transitional Assistance, you do not have to complete an application.
Online Payment System
The Falmouth Public Schools Food Services Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through the web site www.myschoolbucks.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat with friends. Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and/or lunch within the past thirty days. To access these services:
- Simply go to the district web site at falmouth.k12.ma.us
- Click on the Myschoolbucks.com link. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, and the Locally Assigned Student Identifier (LASID) number. This number may be found on your child’s Picture ID, or by contacting the Food Service Office at 508-548-0151x134.
- Parents have the option of sending cash or checks directly to the school to be deposited into student accounts.
- Parents/guardians will be invoiced for any unpaid balance on their student’s account.
Lunch Charging Policy
Students who occasionally forget their lunch money or their homemade lunch may charge lunch on that day and the lunch charge is paid back to the school’s Food Services on the next school day.